Thursday, December 11, 2008

I am a nitwit


this piece has some problems(apart from the lack of lip sync) which i am trying to sort out.
I guess even the composition is also not up to the mark..and what he does towards the end is kindoff cliche!
I am trying to make it look better though and i thought its gonna be better if he gets up and walk a bit ...but still, i am working on it and the on the lip sync and on the walk(grrr...walk looks so easy but its actually a tough job getting it right!!)...this colored one is not the final composition too as finally i will be framing it in two or three scenes..its just a test playblast :) njoy!



5 comments:

Ann said...

I am amazed!! how on earth do you do all this animation? to a "nitwit" like me, it looks impossible, so you win my "my Goodness, your work is so good" award, I hope you have an outlet professionally for your work, because I think it is truly AWESOME!!!

Jafar said...

Good (re)start. Thoda camera ghumao ji.

sharad said...

nai hota jiiiiiiii!!!..."abbbah! em pareshani ra bei!"

Anonymous said...

Good work! I like the introduction of the piece.
Thanks for your comment on my blog a while back by the way!

dimple said...

hey ,the word is "Pessimism" tats a typing error,but thanks for the correction and a greater thanks for reading my blogs.
wish u too a splendid new year.keep up ur good work.its truly awesome!!!!!!!